pengikut saye

Tuesday 13 September 2011

GO AWAY

hello, asalamualaikum, salam satu m'sia , salam satu blogger

sorry da lama tak update.
thanx to followers request for the new entry

listen
i'm gonna off for some time.
maybe a month or more.
so, wish me luck for the exam.
sorry ta de mood nak tulis
depressed pasal school things.

********
tergendala kejap. overthinking about mr. someone

my bestfriend said me was a dumb because he
doesn't even perasan akan kehadiran miss. c. urgghh~!
see! i'm still thinking about him again and again ang
again. S**T! F**K! URGGHH!!

i cried because of you.

sorry, i didn't mean to be rude
but tonight, I'M LOVING U

BOY! i tried to forget you. from now,
i swear i will try to get away from you.

sorry. i have to for my future , darl.

I LOVE YOU

p/s : PMR is just around the corner. wish me luck and pray for me. =')

typed by Billa Khairi Yap (cyda's lil sista) for Cyda <-- don't forget to click .

No comments:

Post a Comment