pengikut saye

Saturday 28 May 2011

to you, boy !

i dunno if u read this or not...
but i told u already to read this..
i just wanna say,, that i care bout u..
really, really care..
it's not love..
coz i dont wanna hold the tittle 'perampas'..
i know that u have a gurl..
but i just didn't satisfied...
i still remember what u've said to me..

me: kaw ad gf?
mr. S: ta dew ! akuh ta pndg da gurl twu ta..
me: ouh ykew? bes dax *&^%$ cpew?
mr S: akuh da clash laa nun dye..da lmew daa...
me:ouh...


then, i got home and go to sleep knowing u r SINGLE..
week later, sumone tells me that u r getting back with the gurl...
i just can't believe u lied to me...
with the statement that u gave me...
from that day, i just can hope u will never did that again..
but...
u r just a normal boy..
still doing things people doesn't like..


so..
this is just the luahan aty...
it happens last year, but i still remember it sumtimes..

my <3 is not yours

No comments:

Post a Comment